2010 Memorial Race Donations

2010 Memorial Race Donations
Taking BABY STEPS to mend broken hearts

Monday, December 10, 2007

I've been shot way too many times!!!



Time has past but I should document my shot experience. Everything is falling into place. I began taking my stim injections to stimulate my ovary (yes, one) to produce eggs for the IVF. Let me just say, these injections were VERY painful and if it weren't for the outcome of the whole thing I would have stopped. Rather than mix my medicines as they suggest to cut down on the shots I had to do them separately because they stung so bad as I mixed them together. Taking the stim meds and Lupron - I'd have a total of 2 FULL insulin syringes of Follistim and another full syringe of Menapure, and just a tiny bit of Lupron. All in all I'd stick myself several times changing the stomach are to inject all the medicine in.




What a pain!!!

No comments: