2010 Memorial Race Donations

2010 Memorial Race Donations
Taking BABY STEPS to mend broken hearts

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My first blog!

ok, here it goes. My first blog. Should I get the camera?

ummm, I speachless. I have two cakes in the oven at the moment. I'm sitting here in my fleece pj's a sweatshirt. I'm trying to figure out what the heck to do on this site. I'll get the hang of it before long.

The purpose of my blogs will be to entertain my mother's need for a journal in my life during IVF. Cary and I have been wanting kids for a while now. It just seems nothing is working for us. This month I began my IVF cycle. Next month, they will implant a few kids in my belly! Hopefully one day I will look back at this point in my life and laugh. Right now, I'm just trying to live it day by day.

More to come, this is my first blog so I don't want to get too detailed yet.

Stay tuned for a post about injections!

1 comment:

Shan Herren said...

welcome dwaurter! (your hair is a mess in your profile pic!)

don't try to make this sound like you have a boring life b/c you don't. you are a fun, funny, talented, BUSY, girl that wants to have a baby. simple.