2010 Memorial Race Donations

2010 Memorial Race Donations
Taking BABY STEPS to mend broken hearts

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Feb 20th 2008

These two little ones are sucking the life out of this very excited mama. It will all be worth it I know.
As of today (Feb 20th), I am 14 weeks pregnant. It's been rough. I've lost 15 lbs and haven't gained any of it back. I'm sure my time will come so I shouldn't complain now. I've puked pretty much everyday since I can remember. Puking cheese-it's in the shower isn't pretty!!! Everyone says "it will end soon" but I think they are all liars!

We've gotten so used to seeing the babies each week. Their growth is amazing. It's sad, no more weekly ultrasounds, but it is a great feeling to go to my regular OB doctor rather than the fertility clinic. It's just not the same, but it is a huge step meaning everything is "normal" at this point.

No comments: