2010 Memorial Race Donations

2010 Memorial Race Donations
Taking BABY STEPS to mend broken hearts

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A bad week that isn't so bad!!!


As Braden and Brody's birthday creeps up on us, I expect this to be a bad week. Easter is their Birthday!

Although the week isn't over, tonight I was HAPPY!!! Loni and I started a Bunco for Babies group and we had our first game tonight. We had 16 people and raised $160 and had 26 disposable cameras donated. It was a success and I really enjoyed myself! All that worrying for nothing! Everyone seemed to have a blast and I thank God for allowing us to do this in memory of our children.

What a Happy Birthday to my baby boys!

Here's our 1st Bunco group. Thank you ALL for making this such a great success!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Abby, that is so great! I'm glad you had a good turnout. Sounds like a success!

I have been thinking about you all week long. Know that you and your husband have been in my prayers and will continue to be, especially this weekend.

Abby said...

Thanks so much Stacey!

It really was great knowing we were all making a difference and having fun at the same time.