2010 Memorial Race Donations

2010 Memorial Race Donations
Taking BABY STEPS to mend broken hearts

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's so simple?

It's been about a month since we found out our IVF transfer didn't take. Since then, we went to see the doc for our follow up visit. Just as I expected: he let us know the test was negative (like we don't remember that every day!), gave no answers (which I guess by this point I shouldn't expect any), and told us we could try with the frozen embryos whenever we wanted (forget the fact that we forked out thousands since last NOVEMBER and are so emotionally drained from it all) That simple.

It's very hard knowing when to try again. There is that constant fear.

Halloween was a bit strange. I love seeing all the kids dressed up in their costumes. I did not particularly enjoy being invited to churches for "trunk-or-treat." Not that I am against churches or anything like that. I just do not think people take into consideration how things like that effect the "non-parents" population. I'd love to go, I just want my own child there!!!

No comments: