2010 Memorial Race Donations

2010 Memorial Race Donations
Taking BABY STEPS to mend broken hearts

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight 11/21/08

Twilight was fun. It was a little funny because Edward (I heart him) was comical and you could hear the teenagers girl giggle. Why weren't they in school? I have no idea. I guess this was a special occasion.

All in all the movie was good. Jacob was a little disappointing - I didn't picture him to look like that. I liked Charlie. Alice was cute. The make-up reminded me a little of Edward Scissorhands. It stinks having to wait on the others to come out.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm glad you liked it overall. I've heard a few mixed reactions, but mostly good. I can't wait to see it!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Thanks Abby for the encouragement. I hope you are doing ok during the holidays.
~~HUGS~~