2010 Memorial Race Donations

2010 Memorial Race Donations
Taking BABY STEPS to mend broken hearts

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some excitement - FINALLY!


I'm counting the hours down...

Twilight comes out in a few hours. Me and mom are going to see it tomorrow at 1. I'm leaving work early so I won't be stuck with the teenagers texting and talking on their cell phones the entire movie. If you are a Twilight fan, you may or may not know what this cake is about to the left. I made it for a friend of mine's daughter. She's into graphic design and she "jazzed" up this picture of the Paramore singer. FYI - they are a band on the soundtrack for Twilight so I thought this went perfect with my post.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I absolutely cannot wait to see the movie! LOVE the books. I'm waiting until next weekend so I can see it with my mom, brother, and Connie.

Have fun! Tell Edward I said hi. :)

Abby said...

i (heart) Edward